Pointers to information and discussion on FOAF syntax, and vocabulary, and its extensions
- The FOAF specification is the main reference point for the FOAF vocabulary. See foaf2doc for an alternative view of this documentation.
- FoafVocab (rough notes on the FOAF vocabulary)
- FoafExtensions includes links to extensions to the FOAF vocabulary.
- FoafExamples has some worked examples that illustrate how to apply the FOAF vocabulary.
- Those of you new to writing RDF in XML may want to take a look at FOAFSyntaxTips
- RdfSyntaxFoafIntro -- introduction to RDF syntax for FOAF users
Some suggested additions include:
- FOAFAlarmClock -- wake up slacker!
- Description of a Career (DOAC) -- share your curriculum information into your FOAF file.